Florida-South Florida
Options

Officially the worst day ever...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=169735885697&id=56413601290&ref=nfThis is the drug I just took a month ago...If you can't see this link, lemme know. I'll send you another. Wow....I'm sorry for being a Debbie Downer today, but I really just got sso sick to my stomach that I'm shaking.
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Officially the worst day ever...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!! That is scary. Glad you are ok from it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy shizz Tess!!! Is this what you're on?! Have you called your DR?
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't log onto FB from work, but I hope your day gets better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've only been on it a month. I have 5 more to go. I'm freakin out and it sucks because I randomly got really sick this afternoon. Then I find this.This stuff cost as much as my surgery. That's how expensive it is.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Tess...Did you call your Doc? I didnt realize this was an ongoing thing. Wish you the best!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't see it - what is going on?? what happened??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court - The drug company was in an $875 million dollar fraud case over this drug and the case studies. LARGEST fraud case in pharmesutical (sp?) history apparently. There's also petition to have the drug recalled......
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh no. who makes it? I work in a pharm. company - my first job was working on the Phen-Phen legal cases (the diet drug) - I'll see what I can find out for you!! it's lupron right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11417696thats the direct link to the article... im looking to remember the company...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Lupron is manufactured by Illinois-based Abbott Laboratories--formerly Takeda Abbott Pharmaceuticals, called TAP. In 2001, TAP pled guilty to civil and criminal misconduct over Lupron. They agreed to the then-largest healthcare fraud fine in history--$875 million dollars. ""FDA cites numerous violations of federal law in Abbott's promotional materials, which "minimize the serious risks of the drug while overstating its efficacy and including unsubstantiated claims."So, me trying to be light hearted... i text my mom "for nearly 3k, the rest of my rectum better turn to gold" lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol now that would be awesome. oy. are there other drugs you can take instead?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not really. :\ I could go back on a really high dose of BC but my disease is so. freakin. aggresive. The main reason why my Doc pushed Lurpon was because of my bowel. I'm lucky he didn't remove the 20cm he should've. They did everything to save the rest of my rectum, too. So lupron seemed like the best option.I'm ok now. I have moments of absolute pain and I'm always tired. No joke, I went to bed at 730 pm last week. What am I, 60? Poor FI... I never want to have sex anymore. And My weight is up and down. It seems like a lot of these symptoms hit after the shot has worn off.Time will tell. Trying to stay positive over my inital shock!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh tessie! this is insane. can you call your doctor and ask about this article?? i want you to be healthy asap, but do it the right way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no Tess! What Danielle said. Please talk to your doc. Be safe pretty please!
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you had time to talk to your dr today. Scary! Thinking of you and hoping everything is alright
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Tess! I'm sorry babe. I hope it works out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!!! Tess!!! that's so scary!!! I love your positive attitude though, babe...it will get you far! keeping you in my prayers that it all works out...please keep up posted ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Tess I just saw your post, this horrid. I'm glad you haven't experienced this. But do know side effects of drugs, are any conditions that a user experiences during use of the drug, regardless if it caused by that particular medication. You will be fine Tessie, scouts honor!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that Tess. I hope you can work things out after you talk to your doctor. Stay strong hun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg tess! get off it now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards