Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Wedding at Hillbrook

Hi,
I am thinking about having my wedding at The Club at Hillbrook next summer.  I was told that they could easily hold 250 guests.  Has anyone had this number of guests and if so can they comfortably fit for a sit down dinner?
Thanks!

Re: Wedding at Hillbrook

• Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey!

we had our wedding at hillbrook on july 10th and it was phenomenal. we are STILL getting guests telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and the setting is simply stunning. 

we only ended up with 135 guests (invited 195) but i think hillbrook could hold 250. if you had your ceremony there, you wouldn't be able to have it at the teahouse section (too small) but you could have it in the field. as for dinner, i could see them holding that many, but your tables might have to be set up a little differently. here is a photo of a table at hillbrook that fits 50, so you might have to do a few of these:

but ask them to see what they say. i bet they could do it though :) good luck! hillbrook is BEAUTIFUL!
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Options
    akelly83akelly83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the feedback.  I absolutely love the location, so we are hoping it will work.  We are going back out there tonight to take another look.
    Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards