Ohio-Cleveland

Officiant

Does anyone know of any officiants you can recommend?

Re: Officiant

• edited December 2011
    We are using Cathy Daniels. Ohioweddinglady.com. She is so nice and easy going. She is based out of canton, but will travel. For ceremony, rehearsal, personalized ceremony, and unlimited correspondence, she charges $200. Check her out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A couple of friends of mine used Nora with Uniting Hearts. She does a great job and is very easy to work with. She'll customize the ceremony to however you like.

http://unitinghearts.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Pastor Michael Mangus. He is so warm and friendly, we felt instantly at ease with him. We also considered Rev. Jon Miller, who was very comparable. You can Google them both to get to their websites.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Cathy Daniels as well. She was so great when I met with her. Like Schmoo said, very easy going and willing to make your ceremony what YOU want it to be.
  • edited December 2011
    One of my closest is doing my wedding! She went on line for free and then the state of Ohio makes you fill out an application and send it with $10 to the Secretary of State and Viola! it is cheep, easy and meaningful! Plus, you get to have them say what ever you want!
    Siggy Challenge~Fur Baby~September 2012 Board imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lespurcelllespurcell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Nora from Uniting Hearts. I live in Michigan but will be getting married in Ohio. She recently sent me my ceremony and I was elated with how nicely she had put it together. She is also very reasonable with her prices!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Ginny, she is the sweetest!
    http://www.allaboutyourwedding.com/index.shtml

image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards