Ohio-Cleveland

CAKE! :) Good Bakeries in Canton area?

Hi ladies,
I could use a recommendation for a yummy wedding cake able to serve about 100. 
No fondant, but something artistic with the buttercream icing & hopefully some interesting flavors. 

My wedding is at Gervasi Vineyard in Canton, so something within 30 min. would hopefully be ok as a delivery distance.

Any recommendations? Thanks all!

Re: CAKE! :) Good Bakeries in Canton area?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cake-good-bakeries-in-canton-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:0a5f0b7d-b1bc-4426-ba99-3e03638583dePost:ad824361-24fa-459b-9f32-039be4d807cb">CAKE! :) Good Bakeries in Canton area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, I could use a recommendation for a yummy wedding cake able to serve about 100.  No fondant, but something artistic with the buttercream icing & hopefully some interesting flavors.  My wedding is at Gervasi Vineyard in Canton, so something within 30 min. would hopefully be ok as a delivery distance. Any recommendations? Thanks all!
    Posted by mdd123082[/QUOTE]

The best person to recommend to you is Scott Devol of & Eat it too!  He bakes out of his home in Canton, and is the preferred baker for Gervasi.  He does not work with fondant, only buttercreme, and he is amazing!  The cakes are gorgeous, and so good!

Hope that helps!
  • Thanks for the input! I will definitely check him out and hopefully he will be willing to deliver on a Sunday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards