Florida-South Florida
Options

* Jennius *

Random but i was just thinking about this...Did you ever end up ordering that perfume I found online that you said your FI loves and you'd had trouble finding forever?

Re: * Jennius *

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HELLZ YEAH!My dad's flying over to Lima during Thanksgiving (yeah, I'm spending Thanksgiving by myself ... joy) and I made him pinky promise he'll bring me a couple of bottles back. They're not available aaanywhere else, but I found it and all thanks to YOU!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay -Glad I could help!! But boo to spending Thanksgiving alone ;(Now we'll have to think of something to do to keep you entertained during Thanksgiving...How about we have a Thanksgiving bake off? Speaking of baking...I tried the most AMAZING pumpkin chocolate chip homemade cookies today! You can bake those and invite us over to eat them lol ...  Why am i always thinking about fattening food?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    E.NOT COOL.Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies = PLEASE & THANK YOU.I want some rrrright now. And I don't even know what it tastes like! BahahaBut yeah, my family is going to Lima for the week of Thanksgiving, which will be sucky for me, but I think I may be staying with my dad's friends. Overprotective to the point in which, being 22, I still have to stay with a family. Because you know there's a rapist out there to catch me the moment mum & dad aren't with me. Zing!Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies ... I'm telling you...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol...my parents are strict Cubans so I totally understand! Andrew went out of town last week and I was home alone for basically the first time in my life EVER and it was a weird and lonely feeling lol...So now I can't stop thinking about those cookies...my mouth is actually wateringThis is the recipe for the ones I tried today....[url]http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-III/Detail.aspx[/url]O M G they were deliciousI'm serious...let's do a Knottie Baking Day
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Craig just called me and I picked up with:"Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies"There was a brief silence and then:"LET'S BAKE THEM."LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL...I was just gonna go to the kitchen to start baking them but realized I was missing one important ingredient...the PUMPKINS!If you bake them with Craig you're gonna have to find a way to get one to me....pronto
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards