Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Photo Dilemma

So the FI and I are taking our engagement photos this weekend. We were supposed to take our photos outside, but now it is supposed to rain. I was never worried about weather because I didnt mind pictures in the snow, but I did not expect rain. Now I have no idea where we will take the pictures and I cant afford a fee to take them indoors! Does anyone have any location ideas? Re-scheduling is NOT an option! =(
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Photo Dilemma

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What part of town did you have in mind? The Cleveland Public LIbrary (Main) in downtown Cleveland has an architecturally nice space and wouldn't cost anything. Tower City would also be free.

Or maybe somewhere on campus at a local university if you or FI have a connection (went to school locally) -- KSU, CSU, Baldwin-Wallace, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Also look at John Carroll and Case Western. Probably a little more old world than the previously mentioned schools if that is what you are going for.

-This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi I was looking for my clients for somewhere to do their photo's indoors. I founf that the Whyndam in downtown clevelan which is very nice would let me do it there for free. If you just give them a call! I hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards