Florida-South Florida
Options

Been MIA

Hey ladies, I've been very MIA over the last 2 or 3 weeks. I've been slowly catching up on the boards. Congrats to anyone who's wedding I may have missed and congrats to any upcoming ladies. Let me fill you in on what's been going on: •My father had a stroke...he's ok now, just undergoing a lot of testing. He seems to be recovering on his own, but we're still keeping a close eye on him because he already has brain damage from a head injury that happened almost 30 years ago. •Not as serious, but still sad, my cat, who I've had for quite some time, has become very sick. He's recovering as well. With both my father and my cat recovering, I feel like I can get back to wedding stuff, my father felt awful that we put everything on hold, but he's more important than planning. Please send me vibes for both of them! However, I did manage to get one small check over the weekend: I did get take my B-Pics, which was a lot of fun! Hope to catch up on everything again soon!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Been MIA

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear about your dad and your cat. Will keep them both in my prayers. I am glad that they are both recovering and hope that your dad has a full and speedy recovery.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wow, that's a lot to deal with esp this close to the wedding. I'm so sorry! I hope both your dad and the kitty cat are on the mend! Yay for bpics! We're getting close!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I am so sorry to hear about all of this, but so glad everyone is recovering. I want to see your e-pics, girl!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about your dad and the cat. I wish them both a speedy recovery. Yay for the B - Pics though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wow I'm sorry to hear about your dad and cat. Good thing everyone's getting better though.bpics=fun fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im so sorry to hear all of that hunny. I hope everybody is feeling better
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear this, but I'm glad things are getting better.
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww. I hope your dad and kitty are recovering nicely and feeling better. Vibes coming your way :)
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vibes to your pops and kitty for a speedy recovery! Yayyy for B-pics!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg so glad to hear your dad is getting better, will pray that he continues to recover.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry to hear about your father and kitty. I hope the both of them feel better and get better. knottie vibes!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all of the vibes! My dad had more testing today, so we're keeping our fingers crossed for the results. Hopefully I have teasers from my B-Pics this weekend, when I do I'll post them ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards