Florida-South Florida

Pinterest

Not sure if you girls know about website Pinterest...you can follow people's pins on makeup, party ideas, hairstyles - it can come from blogs or websites. I'm totally obsessed. In order to get in - you have to be invited. Private message me your email or email me dianemlopez@gmail.com if you want to join. Needed to share
*** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+

Re: Pinterest

• My mom and I LOVE Pinterest! We have gathered many idecor deas and inspirations for my upcoming wedding. Besides the wedding, they have great hair, makeup, recipes, and DIY projects.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards