Ohio-Cleveland

florist

Anyone know a good florist in the greater Cleveland area who is willing to work with a bride on a budget? thanks!

Re: florist

• lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rosesforweddings.com :)
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blooms is supposed to be good and also budget friendly. We used a florist who works for Heinens floral dept but does weddings from her home workshop. You also might check out the floral dept at your local Giant Eagle. We almost used the one in Middleburg Hts until I found the other lady whose personality totally clicked with mine. GE would have done a fine job though, I'm sure. I don't think they deliver though, unless it's within a certain distance from the store. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Loren's Floral based in Akron, OH. They did a wonderful job and didn't charge extra to drop off the flowers at 4 different locations in the Greater Cleveland area. They were very reasonable and my flowers turned out perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    creations by lynn...she has 3 or 4 different locations :) and she's very nice/professional, lots of good ideas also
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jan Dell Florists in Rocky Riverhttp://www.jandellflowers.com/ 1- 800-340-9466I ordered 6 bouquets, 6 wrist corsages, 10 boutonnieres, and a large floral arrangement for the church all for under $1,000 (that included tax & drop-off at two locations)They also had a staff member Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} come to the church to distribute flowers and make sure everyone got down the aisle.I have nothing but good things to say about them.  Very quick on quotes and returning correspondance.  Jim (the florist) listened to my "vision" and produced lovely arrangements.
  • missyreeves21missyreeves21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Creations by Lynn is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards