Florida-South Florida
Options

Evites for RD Ok?

So I've decided I'm gonna do a rehearsal dinner at a nearby restaurant to my venue. Since my FI's mom has passed and his dad is sick, they can't host it. My parents are gonna help me with it. I'm not really familiar with RD or etiquette for it.

It's about a total of 20 people, between bridal party and spouses. Would sending an Evite be tacky? I really, really don't have time to make yet another set of invitations. Everyone attending has email and it would be so much easier. 

Would it be ok? 

Re: Evites for RD Ok?

• Options
    RachAisleRachAisle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not always the best with etiquette, but I think it's fine. My Fi's aunt used evite for my bridal shower. Good God, who has time for going all out on every little thing?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If all your guests are more casual, I say go for it! Evites can be super cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I did my invites on Microsoft Publisher.....cheap and easy!

But for 20 people....who are all close friends and family....Evite is totally cool....Natalie is right...they have cute invite designs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Evites is great! And people probably actually RSVP lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok.. So here's what I found on Evite

That should work right?  

I found this dress, thanks to you Dee. So I think this evite would work nicely.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute dress and invite pick!  My FI was saying how he saw old photos of me wearing a yellow dress and he wishes I still had it, lol! Yours is very cute, your FI will love it too, I'm sure!! :)

And Dee, I was planning on crashing your RD, but you put up a fake location...how clever! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think an Evite for RD is fine if you know everyone uses and checks their email.  I love teh evite and dress you picked out...so cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think EVites are just fine.
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Evites are fine for the RD.  Personally, I didnt even send out invitations for it.  I just told the wedding party and anyone else who was going to the RD what time they had to be at the church and then we all left to the restaurant from there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love the evites and the dress is toooo cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards