Florida-South Florida
Options

Florist recommendations needed!

The florist that was recommended to me by my venue coordinator is very expensive and while I love what they do, I just can't justify the cost.

Who are you using? I really need someone who is creative and has a great sense of style.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist recommendations needed!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Try Natinel Flower Designs.....I love Nellie, she is very well know in the wedding community and she is one of the best. I found my quote to be very reasonable for tall centerpieces with crystals....HTH

South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located/what is your venue?

My venue recommended A Touch of Paradise.  They're amazingly creative.  I'm not going to make a blanket statement on their prices because I think I may have gone overboard on the orchid front and driven the price up a bit, heh.

They do really nice work and they are great guys, so I highly recommend them.  They're based out of WPB.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure where you are located at but my florist is JMorgan flowers. She is in deerfield beach fl.. She is amazing and she travles around south florida!! You will feel like you have known her for years!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls! My venue is the Ritz-Carlton in Palm Beach.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be cautious when choosing jmorgan flowers...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Jayckers...Theres alot of mixed reviews for them......
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really? That's too bad! Their website looks great : (
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    o wow i love her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Creations by Blanca.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Victoria Park Flowers :) they are wonderful and reasonably priced.

FI AND I
    Ashley Matias
  • Options
    cakouklacakoukla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why be cautious of J Morgan?  I am using her also.  I just went to my trial of all my centerpieces and everything was great.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards