Florida-South Florida
Options

bm drama and a check...kinda long

sooo i have a very dear and old friend (4th grade to be exact) like many friends you grow apart and life leads you into different directions, she got engaged last year still not married she asked me to be MOH, when i got engaged in aug 09 i knew i wanted her part of my special day i finally asked her in jan to be a BM, the situtation is she got engaged to basically white trash and is a woman beater and i dont like him, and she got prego all in the mix. now i am getting signals that she is prego again, told me that she is on food stamps and govt assistance for formula. do i take this as i am unable to be in your wedding? im planning on calling her tomorrow to talk about this. how would you take this??

Re: bm drama and a check...kinda long

• Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would take it as... wait until you speak with her. If it turns out she can't be in your wedding, just try and be understanding. It seems she has a lot going on in her life and needs you! What was the check???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp's I would wait and see what she says before making an assumption. She actually may need you to talk to.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its sounds like she needs you now. GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In first place should come her well-being and her child's. If she needs govt assistance for formula, she definitely cannot afford a bridesmaids dress. Those range from $50 to $200 sometimes, so if you can't help her out in that department, I'd forget about the wedding for a tiny second and be there for her. Moreover, if you CAN help her with the cost of the bM dress without straining your budget, why not dedicate that money to clothes and baby needs? Just food for thought.

Like the other girls said, talk to her. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards