Florida-South Florida
Options

30 days!!!

OMG. I. have. so. much. to. do. and work is kicking my butt! I can't even begin to think of the wedding and I have plans every single weekend leading up to the day... I feel like crying... for real. Now I understand why people hire planners. This last minute stuff is crazy... unless you have the time... 

Re: 30 days!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    take a moment it will all work out.

geri...
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it will all work out. your getting so close!! that is exciting. Take a deep breathe and try and do a little a week or so. GL
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are so close and everything will work itself out in the long run. 
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GIrl I feel EXACTLY the same... I have a 4 pg things to do list,  I barely have time to do anything during the week and for some reason my weekends fly and I don't stop but I accomplished nothing!!!!
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather take a deep breath and let me know if you need anything seriously...I owe you one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know it feels overwhelming but relax~ you've got this!!!!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Don't be stressed! Everything will get done.

• Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like I said before, don't stress, although it seems as if it won't get done, it will.  If you have to ask for help, I did even though most bridesmaids were not "crafty" it turned out better than I thought. I can't wait to see how it all turns out, and I checked out your blog and love your valet tags, I love the chandalier you incorporated on the invites, etc
    You'll be fine!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too *sigh*!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything will get done. I felt the same way and I am now 16 days away. Try and see if your fiance can help in anyway. Having others help will take off some of the stress =). Yay, for being so close!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

very exciting, good luck!!!

• Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry babe! you'll get it all done! Do it one task at a time...30 days!!!!! How exciting :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards