Florida-South Florida
Options

Last post

Yeah - this is a bit early. Here's why: shyt has hit the fan. In two weeks my entire family has fallen apart - extended family (brothers, sisters, etc) - not between FI and I.  I can't even go into details here. The wedding is obviously still going to happen, but the stress of the last couple of weeks has caused me to have some pretty serious contractions. So, FI and I are sort of over wedding planning and want to take the next month to pick up the pieces and try to destress and enjoy our wedding month.

With that being said, I want to remind every single girl on here to remember one thing: Your wedding is about YOU and your FIANCE. Not your mom, dad, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc etc etc etc. While it is always nice to have them around, you'll end up wanting to please them and will inevitably forget the real and true meaning of your wedding. I spent SO much time focusing on what people would think about  my wedding & how it was going to look or what it was going to be like that I forgot why I was getting married in the first place! Now I remember and realize nothing.else.matters.

Jen - thank you for always being there for me with your prayers. You have been an amazing friend and Layla loves her Tia :) Can't wait to party with you on 10.10.10!

To the married knotties: Alissa, Jaime, Amy, Courtney & Danielle- you guys have been a wealth of knowledge and such an amazing help/support system.Thank you!

To alll the other girls! Gabi, Lynette etc etc - good luck with everything! I know a lot of you are going to be doing this in a month or so. I think the last month is the hardest part, but just remember it's going to be a day you will never ever ever forget!

LOVE YOU ALL! I'll make sure someone keeps FB updated :) bwahaha. Holy crap - I get married in 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Last post

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg. I love you so much -- I'm so sorry about the nonsense going on but you said it beautifully... this is about you, Joe, and Layla - no one else. Enjoy every second of these next few weeks.. remember, at this point, the planning is over and the rest will fall into place.

You are going to be a STUNNING, PERFECT, AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL bride and I wish you nothing but happiness & love in your marriage.

See you on the other side.....

xoxoxoxo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    COurt - <3!!! p.s. i cant stop staring at your wedding pics. I LUVVVVVVVUUUUUUUUUUU
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <3 see you on fb!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011

:-( Sorry to hear about the unnecessary drama going on. I agree with PP, you could have not said it better, it is a day about you and FI. Do what you need to do in order to not stress yourself or the baby anymore. I hope that you get to enjoy these last 30 days of planning so that you can the amazing wedding you dream of.

Congrats in advanced and I hope to see on here again in the future.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very sorry to hear about all the drama llamas so close to your wedding day. Good for you for doing what's best for your new family. I hope the two of you enjoy your final month before being married!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess~ please take care of yourself and your lovely little muffin!! Enjoy this month - there is so much to be excited and thankful for you really dont need the added stress of family issues - I'm sorry for that but you two have the right attitude! this is about the two of you starting your life and family together~ I cant wait to see photos!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry mimi, we're going to miss you so much.  This post got me a little teary.  I wish you all the best with you baby and your future husband, and I hope your family dilemma gets resolved soon.  Remember, when all else fails, "WOOOOSAAAAH" your way out of it. =)  LOVE YOU, BB!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will cut anyone who stresses you out! I love you SO freaking much, chicken - and Kermie (heeey lol) will be the most beautiful and spoiled little thing. Your day will be flawless, just wait and see.

Can't wait to give you a hug!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    janet - your post made me LOL. WOOOOOOOSAHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im so sorry you have to go through all tht drama.. I hope you have an amazing wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha drama llamas.. Please take care of yourself and your little one in that belly!! You are totally right, the wedding is about you and fi!!! I'm sorry it's been crazy for you lately but you have the right idea about trying to enjoy the last 30 days!! Much love to you and Joe and Layla!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww yay Tess!! Sorry to hear about the drama but so happy for you two!!! I hope this next month goes  by nice and smoothly for you both. Call me if you need anything up here. Also if you wanna meet up let me know. go get your married on hun!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally could not agree more with ur post...take the time with ur hubby and enjoy ur wedding month and ur pregnancy and take good care of yourself...you really dont need any added stress! Im sorry to hear about the family problems but Im glad to see you have made a decision that is good for you and your fi! Wishing you all the best in your wedding (wooohoo 30 days )! Hope you come around and post some pics when all is said and done! Enjoy it!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww sweetie I"m so excited for you! You are a STRONG woman and I have no doubt that whatever challenges you are presented with, that you will not let them get in the way of your happiness! As stressful as things get, you just have to keep remembering what it's all about! You're advice is so true... it's about YOU and your LOVE. Forget the rest and just enjoy it. You've been blessed this year with some wonderful things and I'm so excited for what the future will bring your way because you deserve the best Tessie! So happy I got to know you through this process and I will be thinking of you on your wedding day wishing you the very best. If you need anything you know where to find me! I'm here!

<3

J
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww Tess! I hope the drama gets resolved. Your advice is so true. Don't let anything get in the way of your happiness and please take it easy...You've been such an awesome asset to this board and I wish you nothing but love and happiness. I'm so excited for you!! <3
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love you so so so much my buttercup. I'm sorry you're stressed out and that people are being ridiculous - but it's all about you, and Joe, and your new family that will be official in less than a MONTH! It's going to be p-e-r-f-e-c-t.

Call or BB me if you need any little thing. Love you madly and forever. <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards