Ohio-Cleveland
Options

FOR SALE: Gorgeous Tiara, Veil, and Poufy Wedding Dress Slip - ALL NEW

Hello, Brand New Tiara, Veil, and Poufy Dress Slip. E-mail me: 08.kc@live.com for pictures and more information. My wedding plans changed and I didn't have the chance to wear these. I only wanted the best for my wedding and all the items are very, very nice. I hope that they will help make your day perfect! Prices are negotiable. I live on the east side and would be happy to meet you somewhere near beachwood, but I'm flexible. Here is a detailed description of each item: $125 Tiara from Bel Aire Bridal! Silver with Crystal Flowers! Still in the original packaging. Perfect accessory to add some extra glamour to your wedding day. I bought this for over $350 but will take $125 or a good offer from a happy bride-to-be. $50- Light Ivory Elbow Length Veil from the Edward Berger Collection. Brand New (Tags still on!) High Quality Hair Clip Will Ensure that this Veil Will Stay Put! Very Full Veil. Originally purchased for $150. Will Sell for $50. $25-Brand New Wedding Dress Slip! Very Poufy!! Drawstring closing will fit sizes 0-10 (up to 42 inch waist). 100% Nylon. Very structured tool material covered by a smooth, satin-like material. I bought this for $80 and will sell for $25.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards