Florida-South Florida
Options

How much should I budget for flowers?

We are having a very small wedding with probably just a maid of honor, best man & flower girl.  There will only be about 32 guests at our wedding.  I'm trying to figure out our wedding budget, but I can't seem to get a good handle on how much flowers will run me.  Any help is so greatly appreciated. 

Re: How much should I budget for flowers?

• Options
    That depends on a lot of things such as are you using flowers to decorate the ceremony space. Then for the reception, are you having a tall centerpiece with a lot if bling or a demure short centerpiece. The biggie will be your flower choices. Overall your budget should be at less then a 1K, more or less. I suggest meeting with a couple florists to see what the range really is. All consultations are free, you just have to invest time in meeting them.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    Depends on what you are looking for. How many in your bridal party, how many centerpieces and what kind, any extras, etc. Lots to consider. For a small wedding/bridal party we came in around $800.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Who are you using and what is included with the $800?
  • Options
    Thanks!  So far, I'm going to meet with Simply Flowers in PBG.  OUr venue recommended 2 other south of here.  I will get quotes from all 3 & then decide.  I'm just working on the budget & wanted an idea of price.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards