Florida-South Florida
Options

Need Venue that Will Allow Outside Catering in South Florida PLEASE!!!!!!!

Okay, met with a wedding planner, and have realized that maybe if I go with an "all included" package at a hotel or banquet hall, I may not always get everything "included" and the amount of money I'd pay for open bar is ridiculous.  Please advise of any creative locations that allow outside catering around Coral Gables, Miami Shores, Key Biscayne, etc.  I'd prefer near water, but at this point any suggestion is better than none!!!

Thanks soooo much!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need Venue that Will Allow Outside Catering in South Florida PLEASE!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay, met with a wedding planner, and have realized that maybe if I go with an "all included" package at a hotel or banquet hall, I may not always get everything "included" and the amount of money I'd pay for open bar is ridiculous.  Please advise of any creative locations that allow outside catering around Coral Gables, Miami Shores, Key Biscayne, etc.  I'd prefer near water, but at this point any suggestion is better than none!!!

Thanks soooo much!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the South Florida board: click on Local Wedding Boards (on the left) and scroll to Florida.  Repost your question there.  This is an international board - I live in Philly.  Wanna hear about venues there?  :-)

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Douglas Entrance (my venue), Shane Center, Coconut Grove Womens Club, Coral Gables Womens Club, theres also a new hotel on South Beach opening up The Breakwater which allows you to bring in outside catering to the Art Deco Center... those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head.

HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    miami beach botanical gardens
    miami art center (MAC)
    DuPont Building in Downtown Miami
    Fairchild Tropical Gardens

Plus the ones in PP, of course!

Good Luck!

• Options
    lianybobby11lianybobby11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Douglas Entrance, and it is so pretty :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards