Florida-South Florida
Options

I can't

post on any threads. Come on Knot. My day was shiiiittt and I just want to post. You suck. 

Re: I can't

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What's wrong my love? What happened?????

I'm making a New Years feast that would make you proud lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sometimes TK decides to take away my box to write comments in lol, it's stupid. and it happened all afternoon. 

and work just sucks because we don't really have a manager. and the one that's doing our schedules is a crazy biiiitttt. and she's making up silly rules lol. 

what are you making??? I'm gonna come crash your party :) i wiiiiiishh!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Silly rules? Sounds like she's on a power trip, no? Whatever....let her make her nonsense rules...laugh at her silly rules!

YES!!!! COME CRASH! We just had home made pigs in a blanket and mini burgers and we're taking a Rock Band break and then we're doing cheddar fondue and chocolate fondue for dessert. Please come! I'm entertaining Ben's weird law school friends.....ek!

SMILE LOVE! It's almost 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha i soooo wish i lived near you, your party sounds SO fun!!! and your food sounds delicious. i bet it's all amazing!!!! 

lol @ law school friends. i've never met anyone in law school. is that weird? i go to comm. college so it's different than real school haha. 

i can't wait for this year! it'll be crazy. so much to look forward to! 
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::Butting In::

Taylor: Sorry your day is sucking. Don't let it bother you too much, you have a lot of good things to look forward to in 2010.

Sara: I want to crash your feast also. It sounds do yummy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards