Florida-South Florida
Options

Tired of Wedding Questions

The closer I get the more annoyed I am getting with all the wedding questions. All I hear is about the wedding. This about the wedding who is coming, it is only 2 months away getting nervous? I have my dress for your wedding, how much do you have done.It is always the same people asking. If it was someone new it wouldn't bother me at all.  It is driving my FI crazy. He is ready to scream and so am I. Is anyone else getting so tired of wedding talk non-stop.
Anniversary

Re: Tired of Wedding Questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have definitely been there too! My mom is really loving that she gets to help plan the wedding (I'm her only daughter), but I have had times that I told her straight out "I don't want to talk about anything wedding related for the rest of the night." I have even caught myself talking about it excessively to my FI and I'll tell myself "Okay, no more wedding talk", especially if we are on a date. 
    When someone asks, if I don't feel like talking about it, because I'm getting sick of it, I remind them that there is more to me than just the wedding. I'll give a quick/short answer and then change the subject or ask them about their life. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeap co workers ALL THE TIME - EVEN IN THE SAME WEEK. I figured out why... because to them its an easy conversation starter rather than dead silence. I dread going to my jobs kitchen/coffee area bc i know someone will ask me "so are you ready for the weeding" lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad I am not the only one. I am always telling my mom and fmil I don't want to talk about the wedding. Ahhhhh
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards