Florida-South Florida
Options

Where does everyone live?

So... I'm patiently waiting for the next get together to meet all the new knotties! I haven't been to one since I think February. I was just wondering where everyone lives? I'm in Fort Lauderdale, off 595 and 441 :)

Re: Where does everyone live?

• Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live really close to you in Davie near Griffin and 441.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in NYC now - I couldn't make any of the gtgs while I lived in ft laudy because they always seemed to be weekends I was out of town! Wish I could go to one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Boynton! Gateway and Congress- close to the Mall. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm in Greenacres, Forest Hill and Jog. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Quiggels - I live in NYC too!!! Wish I could go to one of the GTGs too so that I could meet you all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarasota! :(
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    Orlando Area.. We are thinking about moving to S. FL after the wedding though!
  • Options
    Jen2012Jen2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @FaithCaitlin -- We are neighbors - I'm at Gatway and Jog (Boynton Beach)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Atlanta :( 

• Options
    nja1975nja1975 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am in Cooper City (Flamingo/Stirling)

• Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Sunrise, close to the Sawgrass Mall! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Miami (Kendall area)

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm in royal palm near the fairgrounds :(  so far from you ladies!  not too far from you though faith!  xo
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Boca. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    twissy94twissy94 member
    edited December 2011

nja1975 we are close. I am in Pembroke Pines( taft and Palm) although I am ALWAYS @ FI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm in psl close to palm city .im so far from everyone
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    edited December 2011
    ft. lauderdale around oakland park blvd and dixie
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another Boynton neighbor! I'm in Renaissance Commons (Gateway and Congress). I moved down from NYC in June and would LOVE to go to a get together. I missed all of them during the last year because I was in NYC, and I hope I get to go to one before my wedding!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If u boynton ladies ever want to do a get together I'm in!!! Miami/ft lauderdale is always too far for me :( I love old key lime house!! That's a halfway point between. Boynton and west palm!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bravesgirl108bravesgirl108 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forrest hill and 95 here. Let me know if you boynton/west palm ladies ever get together!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 219 Invited imageimage 178 Are coming to party! image 22 Are missing out! image 19 are raising my blood pressure!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_everyone-live?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:1a0f9b40-6713-4c83-9953-b90c7b16e0f3Post:34081ac2-8f9d-43fa-baae-1ef766904d33">Re: Where does everyone live?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If u boynton ladies ever want to do a get together I'm in!!! Miami/ft lauderdale is always too far for me :( I love old key lime house!! That's a halfway point between. Boynton and west palm!!
    Posted by mfields83[/QUOTE]

Let's do it!! Maybe sometime in Nov before thanksgiving??

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! So many Palm Beach and OOT knotties... I would love to go to whatever G2G you ladies put together (as long as I'm available). Can a Broward knottie join?? lol Maybe the broward/miami dade girls can carpool :)
  • Options
    Bunny67Bunny67 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies! I'm not on here that much but I'm in Delray and would also love to go to a get together in Palm Beach. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_everyone-live?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:1a0f9b40-6713-4c83-9953-b90c7b16e0f3Post:47cc6e6f-0852-4d75-b037-9d98d9553c41">Re: Where does everyone live?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! I'm not on here that much but I'm in Delray and would also love to go to a get together in Palm Beach. :)
    Posted by Bunny67[/QUOTE]

<div>yay! someone by me. :)  Maybe us South PB county girls can get together with those in Broward.  </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    Bunny67Bunny67 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure! I'd do both. :) I'm actually around Boca and Broward more often than North PB so I'm in!
  • Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_everyone-live?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:1a0f9b40-6713-4c83-9953-b90c7b16e0f3Post:665097fd-6799-4191-8652-d08f23cd0b61">Re: Where does everyone live?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am in Cooper City (Flamingo/Stirling)
    Posted by nja1975[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm in Cooper City too! (Flamingo/Sheridan LOL)</div>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Plantation, near 595 and Flamingo Road - so many girls are up north!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Sherri0129Sherri0129 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Miami Gardens... not the far one, the one just pass Miramar and I75.  But most of the time I'm in Davie and Fort Lauderdale, since I work and go to school at NSU
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nakupenda24nakupenda24 member
    edited December 2011
    sunrise by sawgrass
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    nicole1087nicole1087 member
    edited December 2011
    Im in Cooper City as well, (Flamingo and Griffin) lol