Florida-South Florida
Options

Checkity Check

I booked my Florist... I spent the entire day on Monday visiting Florist & I fell in love w/ 1 in particular. Floral Designs by Yamir. I originally wanted to go w/ Avante Gardens, though the owner ended up being super rude which I surpassed on our 1st meeting. Though when I asked him for a 2nd quote & changed things around a bit he pretty much told me that I couldn't afford him in a very snarky manner. So I took my business elsewhere. Ha Screw Him.

Re: Checkity Check

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats ~ big check out of the way!!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!!! thats a huge check !!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on a great check!! Did you meet with Rick at Avant-Gardens? He was very much out of my price range as well but he wasn't rude with me. I'm sorry you had that experience - that was very wrong of them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls... I am really excited.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_checkity-check-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:1a5b71eb-2b88-466f-a5ca-304c5f7ca23bPost:7cf01a2d-678b-4289-a21e-d314746d1451">Re: Checkity Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on a great check!! Did you meet with Rick at Avant-Gardens? He was very much out of my price range as well but he wasn't rude with me. I'm sorry you had that experience - that was very wrong of them!
    Posted by melimagu[/QUOTE]
    Yes I did meet w/ Rick, though I must have caught him on a bad day. The 1st time I met w/ him a few weeks ago it was all good. Though then I wanted to tweek a few things here & there on my quote & I guess he did not care for my changes. So he gave me a little snarly attitude that I did not appreciate especially being a woman PMSing. I just walked out & told him to stuff it.
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Great check! And you don't need that negative energy, so it's good you didn't go with them.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats and glad u found someone you love! .... Some times just cause someone charges more DOES NOT make them better...just more expensive! :)

• Options
    tsbrowntsbrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your florist check!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so exciting. How many Florist did you go to? I have gone to 2 so far and have not received price quotes yet from either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards