Florida-South Florida
Options

Hotel Recommendations

My FI and I are thinking about going on a cruise that leaves from Miami. We obviously have some time to book and plan but we have begun looking early. We would have to stay a night in Miami (or somewhere close) after we fly in.

Can anyone recommend a good hotel? There are TONS on Expedia but I was looking for something quaint and special for our honeymoon. TIA ladies!!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: Hotel Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011

"Quaint" near the port of Miami... hmmm... if you want to stay near there, I'd recommend a hotel along Brickell Avenue like the Epic, Viceroy, JW Marriott. They are nice city hotels, but I wouldn't call them quaint. You could stay somewhere on Miami Beach, it's a little farther away, but the art deco style hotels are more quaint.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the Hilton Bentley, I absolutely love their spa! They are very close to the port HTH!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks!! I will look these up

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the epic and viceroy too! you can also try the gasenvort or the mondrian.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are thinking about cruising with Carnival, let me know! My FI works for them. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards