Florida-South Florida
Options

Miss you! + updates!

I suck so much when it came to posting this week!! (but I have been reading!) My freakin' job is kicking my booty, and it's not over yet! I'm doing some more overtime tomorrow. guh!

and.... I'll be honest... I love you girls, but I wanted to stay away during a bit of the drama. Although, I did have a great image that would have worked great on some of the threads! (lol? no? yes?)

Onto wedding news! I got my fans in the mail and they look great :) Now I just gotto tie on all the favor tags! (woo hoo! twirls finger in the air) lol

Here's my "idea" for the table settings.

I spoke with my florist the other day, because we hadn't really spoken about all the details, and I am SO freakin' excited now!! He's a family friend and he said he wants to make sure everything looks gorgeous for me! <333

FMIL, one of my girls and I are going to visit the venue again this weekend. I need to make a list of all the things I'll need to bring for the day-of. Ivan (photographer) is going to meet us there too.  He wants to get a feel for the location and be able to scout around for nice photo spots. I also invited my event coordinator and DOC. I'm hoping they'll tag a long too!

My parents came over the other day and I showed them all the stuff I've done. They were actually impressed how many DIY things i've worked on, and all the little purchases i've made. :)

Re: Miss you! + updates!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Marian-
    I love those fans!! What's the website you ordered from? We've missed you around here and hope that work gets better for you!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the cartoon and love you! I'll text you tomorrow about the time :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to see you're still alive Miss Marian!! =) Love the idea for the fans!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michi:: I ended up buying them from efavormart.com (best price I could find)

Gabi:: I'll be waiting to hear from you <33

Lyn:: Thank you miss psycho mod!! lol <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm gonna look into ordering these. Super cute!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    asianideas has them a little cheaper. The only problem is they have been out of orange for a while which is what I'm looking for.
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Moonstar:: Asian ideas was where I was originally gonna buy from! lol but their's are paper. The one's I ordered from efavormart are fabric.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh really cool. Yea I hadn't noticed that. How is the quality? What are the pros and cons of paper vs. silk?
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not too sure, but my wedding is outdoors, and with the humidity that we all know and love here in FL, I was worried the paper fans would get messed up  =/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The fans look great.... I did wooden fans and the reason I didnt do paper was because the color can run on a lot of them.... my friend did blue paper fans at a shower and there was blue ink on EVERYTHING all they needed was a bit of moisture and blue table cloth, blue hands, blue spots on dresses.... no thanks! I'm sure they were very poor quality ones but that was my fear!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards