Florida-South Florida
Options

Sound Storm Entertainment -- Groupon

Hey Ladies,

Anyone book this groupon some time ago?  I have been trying to book the date but once I filled out their online form they have been MIA.

Anyone else gotten in contact with them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sound Storm Entertainment -- Groupon

• Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought it too, and had the same problem (no response from them).  I called the number, and they assured me they had received my info, and that they would call me as the wedding approaches to work on the logo and figure out the setup/breakdown times, etc.  I was super paranoid about my date getting booked, because it's pretty popular (11/11/11).

Give them a call just to confirm, but I wouldn't worry about it!
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PHEW thanks!

I am getting paranoid!  And I called no response, but I will trust you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hmmm good point! I should probably call...I bought it and filled out the online form but haven't called since then.  I didn't get too worried because groupon seems to be excellent about working with you if the company you buy for isn't! But now i'm going to give them a call just to make sure! Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMBO! Sorry I freaked you out.  When I called it went straight to voicemail, so then I got even more worried.

I did get to speak with Storm, very nice and apologized he never sent a confirmation e-mail.  He ensured me the date was saved and there was nothing to worry about.

He said due to the volume he was a little backed up and was trying to accomodate the early weddings first.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jhjmle03jhjmle03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys, I'm having the same problem!!! I spoke to storm and he told me that hes been really busy , and he would send me a contract by the end of the week but haven't heard from him, my wedding is on nov 27 2011. He tells me that the date is set but I need some securely that I will have that date . Has anyone booked them and everything turned out fine ??
  • Options
    I've never used this before & I know this is an old topic but I never saw if anyone actually had them at their wedding. I recently purchased a groupon voucher from them & have NOT been able to get in contact with them. Are they a fraud company??? PLEASE HELP! I don't want to cancel if they actually do show up. My wedding is March 2013.

Thank you,
    Maria

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_sound-storm-entertainment-groupon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:1d2675a6-c89a-441f-821e-c7fdb4c015b7Post:19a2bcb8-96fa-48ea-ac7c-664dc7b91fb5">Re: Sound Storm Entertainment -- Groupon</a>:
    [QUOTE]SoundStorm entertainment is not a pro-active company!! I also purchased a photobooth on Groupons. It has taken over 10 phone calls and I still don't have a signed contract. I would never work with this company again. I spoke with Storm himself, and he also gave the same excuse that he is very backed up and as the day approaches we will figure the details out. I need an attorney....
    Posted by LindseyGietz[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards