Florida-South Florida
Options

Ceremony site- hollywood beach and venue in broward

Just started planning....
My fiancé and I are currently looking for venues broward county for a reasonable price

Any suggestions/recommendations on venues?
ceremonies and receptions   can be at different places
We'll probably have around 30 guests
Very small wedding, dont really need a dance floor or anything like that.
Thinking about a beach ceremony then a nice dinner.
Our budget for the entire wedding (not including the honeymoon) is around 5k.
Thanks for all the help!

Re: Ceremony site- hollywood beach and venue in broward

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_ceremony-site-hollywood-beach-and-venue-in-broward?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:1f5adb4b-c5ab-4579-bc56-d1b1be2a6054Post:bb663923-3481-4109-bcbf-ae0fcd7e5961">Ceremony site- hollywood beach and venue in broward</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just started planning.... My fiancé and I are currently looking for venues broward county for a reasonable price Any suggestions/recommendations on venues? ceremonies and receptions   can be at different places We'll probably have around 30 guests Very small wedding, dont really need a dance floor or anything like that. Thinking about a beach ceremony then a nice dinner. Our budget for the entire wedding (not including the honeymoon) is around 5k. Thanks for all the help!
    Posted by 2010tiffanyco[/QUOTE]

<div><a href="http://www.maxwellroom.com/home/index.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.maxwellroom.com/home/index.html</a></div><div>
    </div><div>Maybe the Maxwell Room!  It's by the New River, not the beach, but it's reasonably priced and pretty.  Downfall:  it's close to the Broward County jail.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    How about the Chart House in Ft. Lauderdale? From what I hear the food is great and you can have a beach ceremony nearby and then hold the reception in one of their private party rooms.
  • Options
    GG's Waterfront has a beautiful room you can rent and the food is fantastic.  Beautiful views of the intercoastal and the staff is unbelievable.

606 N. Ocean Drive
    Hollywood, FL 33019
    954 929 7030
  • Options
    Thanks ladys.. I did read alot of great things on Charter House. Ill look into the other ones also! :)
  • Options
    SeaWatch in Ft. Lauderdale/Lauderdale-by-the-Sea/Pompano Beach ... I think I still have info on it if you're interested. We were gonna have ours there, but our guest list has gotten too big. but yours is perfect for there ... its right on the beach and the food is quite yummy (i used to work by there and would go there at least once a week for lunch). PM me if you want the info. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards