Florida-South Florida

Vendor Rave.....boudoir shoot

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share the wonderful experience I had with my boudoir shoot in case anyone has been thinking about doing one and not sure where to go.  I highly recommend going to Glamour Shots in Sawgrass Mills.  I went two Fridays ago.  I was a little nervous because the day before when they called to confirm my appt they told me my photographer was going to be a man.  Wasn't sure how I felt about prancing around in my lingerie in front of another man.  But, Adam was my photographer and was hilarious!  He made me feel so comfortable and took absolutely gorgeous photos.  He was also a gentleman so if he wanted my leg a certain way and I wasn't understanding 1. He'd ask before he touched me and 2. He'd grab my ankle or something appropriate.  They work with kids a lot so I'm sure this is standard procedure but nonetheless I appreciated it.  I am by no means a model or really don't even think of myself as photogenic.  But Adam took enough great pics that at the end of it I had to narrow down from 45 pictures that I LOVED.
My salesperson/presenter was Tracy.  I wanted to be best friends with her by the time I left.  She's a blast and a sweetheart.  And, when I had some sticker shock for what I wanted she helped me customize a package to what I could afford.  Also, when I was choosing between picutres, she gave honest opinions of what she liked and didn't like.  I appreciate honesty because it is hard to not be overly critical of pictures of yourself.  They also had my pictures back in under a week...I could not believe it!  When I came to pick them up Tracy looked over everything for me and she said they missed a few touch ups (I had some blemishes on my skin that weren't too noticable but were there).  She got on her computer and fixed those pictures right then and there and burnt me a new cd (I bought digital copies of everything, not prints). 

I will warn it is a little pricey if you want to buy a lot of different poses.  If you want just one good shot it is totally affordable.  But, I keep seeing living social deals for it for $100 off so that helps.  I plan to write corporate soon about my experience and a thank you note to the staff there but also hoped to help other brides love their boudoir pictures (and experience).

Re: Vendor Rave.....boudoir shoot

• That's great to hear! I'm glad you had a good experience.

I bought a livingsocial deal for a boudoir shoot with them, but after reading some reviews I got a little nervous. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the CD of images? And were the prints really pricey? Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Glad to hear this!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards