Florida-South Florida
Options

::SARA::

OMG! You are absoloutely G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!

Your B - Pics are stunning! Your FI is going to flip when he sees them.

Sooo beautiful! Congrats!

Re: ::SARA::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks love!!!!!!

I'm happy with how they've turned out for sure!

Yes, I'll be sure to report back once FI has seen them :)
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laughing

Did you get your hair and make - up done or did you do it yourself?

If you got it done can you tell me who did it? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Make up was done by me. I got a trial earlier in the day and wasn't happy so I fixed it myself.

Hair was by Brooke Robinson. brob28@gmail.com. She's AMAZING and also a close friend. I want to say she charges $55 for a trial...and she's awesome.

Are you loooking for makeup for e-pics, b-pics or wedding? I hired  another girl for makeup who is good. Or, if I'm in town I'd be happy to do it for free! :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, you're too sweet!

Well, I'm not really worried about hair. My mommy is a hair dresser.

I have a friend who does my make - up, but I just love yours sooo much. I'm totally make - up retarded. I have my first set of e - pics next weekend, and I have no idea what I'm wearing, how I'm doing my hair or make - up - nada. Lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Express is having some big sales, so check them out for sure for your attire. They have great fitting bold colors that look great in e-pics!

Personally, I think my hair looks better with a little bit of wave or curl in it for pictures....maybe try that?

And....if I was home next weekend I would do your make-up, but I won't be coming down until December 15th. If you push them back I can do it llol. Who is your photog?? I'm going to check your bio.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol. The pics are being done free of charge by a photog. that is trying to expand his bio. But he's not my photog., I'm just taking advantage of the offer. We'll be doing our actual e - pics sometime later next year. I haven't signed with a photog. yet, I'm slacking. I'm already tired of wedding planning. Lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok I'm just going to e-mail you. YGM :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGM back :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards