Florida-South Florida
Options

Invitations

Hi Ladies,

I haven't been on this board for over 2 years since I got married, but when I was planning my wedding I received a lot of helpful information. 

My sister is now getting married in about 3 months and a new little emergency came up last night.  My sister was planning to order her invites from Alaun by Design; she ordered her sample a few months ago.

We recently learned that Alaun by Design closed!  We are now rushing to find a good but inexpensive vendor for the invites.  She is freaking out a little because she liked Alaun by Design and had been planning on using them for months now.  In fact, we used them a month ago for the bridal shower invites; I don't understand what happened.

Can anyone recommend a good but affordable vendor for the invitations?  My sister is planning to do the pocket fold invites and was going to pay approximately $3.50 per invite.

We appreciate in advance any recommendations.

Re: Invitations

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used DeeMBee Designs for all of my wedding paper (menus, rehearsal dinner, shower invites, programs, etc..)

she is on facebook: DeeMBee Designs

she is a local south florida woman...

A few other knotties on here are using her too...prices are very affordable!

I just had her design 60th birthday invites for my father's surprise party...
  • Options
    Dana JRDana JR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Etsy if you don't mind someone not local. 
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second checking Etsy out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second DeeMBee designs!  I'm using her.  I LOVE  my invites, table numbers and reserved signs!  She's so nice and willing to talk with you until she understands your idea!  Seriously check her out!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards