Ohio-Cleveland

Bachelorette Party!

Hi ladies!!
I am trying to plan a bachelorette party for my friend who just moved her wedding up by three months! Needless to say, we are a bit behind. She would like to do a weekend getaway somewhere from a Fri-Sun. We do not want to drive more than 2 or 2 1/2 hours. Any ideas?? We are looking at the bachelorette party being at the beginning of March.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Bachelorette Party!

• March, that makes it a little rough. What if instead of doing a full getaway you can do a more local/getaway. Try Geneva on the Lake Lodge. It's suppose to be beautiful. You can all check in Friday night and relax and hang out. You can have a nice breakfast Saturday morning at their resturant which I believe overlooks the lake and I'm pretty sure there might be  a day spa down the street that just opened. Then if the hotel winery tour shuttle works for your schedule you can use that to do a tour of all of the great wineries in the area or if it doesn't rent a limo bus for the night to take you around. Ferrante's has a great resturant with full menu for a nice dinner out (for large group reservations recommended. Depending on which weekend in March you go you may be able to hit the Ice Wine Festival that runs for three weekends during March which 5-6 different wineries feature their ice wines. A fun event. Then go back to the Lodge & enjoy some of the wines that you purchased along the way. It's not a crazy weekend, but it could be a fun weekend and with the location if someone isn't able to do a whole weekend due to time or money, it would be easy for them to come for just a portion on Saturday.
  • I'm looking into going to Hocking Hills. If you like that type of atmosphere. I think it would be a really fun bonding time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards