Ohio-Cleveland

where has everyone bought their Bra's/ bustier/ undergarments?

Where has everyone gone shopping to buy their bustiers? I have some pretty big boobs and can't just order or get any plain old bra. Going to have to try on a bunch to get one that fits perfect. Where has everyone else gotten their bras?  Doesn't matter which side of town either I will drive there.

Re: where has everyone bought their Bra's/ bustier/ undergarments?

• I am also large chested and I liked the bustier at David's Bridal but I didn't want to spend $80 on it. I ended up ordering one from JCPenney online. I believe the brand was Goddess and it was so pretty--very lacy and super supportive. It also had boning in the cups which helped me stay in place. It was very comfortable too, I think it was about $40. Good luck!
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • I'm having a custom one made at Next to Me in Mentor. A lady at David's bridal suggested it, because I have a big chest, but a smaller waist. I've heard they run about $60, but will be made to fit you, and your dress.
  • I agree, I've heard so many good things about Next To Me, I went in there, but I didn't by anything yet, but the stff was super helpful... def. check them out 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards