Ohio-Cleveland
Options

cake! help!

I am looking for cheap and good cake. I found one for 2/piece. Is this a good deal? I don't even know what a good price would be? Thanks for any info!

Re: cake! help!

• Options
    We are using Becker's Bakery in North Olmsted. We are going to have cake for around 200 people and are paying about $450. We are going to have a 3 tier cake with a full sheet in the kitchen, all layers different flavors with fillings. Cakes less expensive than that I found are just cake and icing, no fillings. I also found that doing a smaller tiered cake with sheet cakes in the back saves TONS of money!
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Options
    That's a really good price! Most of the places I've called started at $4.  I got mine from Michael Angelo's in Broadview Heights, which came out to about $2.50 a person, and I know they have delicious and beautiful cakes if you want to check there.  Good luck!
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    We are going with Tapp's in Parma. I've had their cakes a number of times before. I'm having 200 people and it will be 400. Four layers, all different flavors. They don't do per person, they simply go by size.
  • Options

A friend of mine ended up doing her through giant eagle because of last minute issues & she loved it. She said it was beautiful, affordable & delicious. Very fresh, they baked the night before & decorated the morning of the wedding. Only con was that someone had to pick up the cake & deliver it to the reception hall that morning since giant eagle doesn't offer delivery.

• Options
    I am going with Wild Flour Bakery in Rocky River.  I ham having about 175 people and my cake is only going to cost about $250.  We are doing a 2-tier and sheet cakes.  The cake is amazing and they don't charge per person.  Their pricing is done per cake size. Check them out!

Nicole
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards