Florida-South Florida
Options

False Eyelashes-Has Anyone Tried It?

I'm considering trying it out (well before the wedding of course) but i'm worried it's going to pull of my real lashes? I like the look of them, especially for wedding pictures, also wondering if they would hold up better than waterproof mascara for the wedding day lol

Re: False Eyelashes-Has Anyone Tried It?

• Options
    I tried fake lashes for Christmas this year and wound up just taking them off. They bothered my eyes a ton and I didn't get them applied right. If you are going to use them, do a trial run and have them applied professionally!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I have before for my engagement pictures and I LOVE them!! They make your eyes so much more dramatic especially for pictures. I think they are a must! They wont pull out your eyelashes cause they're glued above your last line so they really dont affect your lashes.

Have your MUA apply them for your trial so you can get a good look at how they feel and look.

*February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I love the idea and I plan on getting them done myself. However, I don't suggest going to any  of these random nail shops to get them done because they do not apply them properly. I have a friend that gets them done ALL the time at these places and although the finished product is really nice, she has hardly any lashes left.
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Depends!

Strips = safe for real lashes
    Individuals =  IF you pull them off incorrectly, they can rip out your real ones. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOVED them! Had individual ones. I didn't "pull" them out. I just washed my face and kinda paid a little more attention to rubbing my lashes and they came out easily. My MUA did them and they really looked awesome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    I tried them when I had my makeup trial.  They really do make your eyes pop in pictures.  They did start to peel off on their own after like 6 hours though so I will make sure MUA uses extra glue or whatever.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Had mine applied professionally and LOVED it. This is really bad but I kept them on overnight and next morning just rubbed them off.
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • Options
    The strips bothered my eyes and the individuals didn't at all. Have a trial so you won't be uncomfortable on your wedding day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards