Ohio-Cleveland
Options

flowers for a december wedding?

what kind of flowers should be used for a december wedding?? want something in season that won't be too expensive.  my colors are navy blue & silver.
thanks!!

Re: flowers for a december wedding?

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't help you with flowers (I have no idea what's "in season" when).  I had to comment though because my wedding colors were the same - love the combo!  I know this probably won't mean much, but we used all roses.  We had white roses and blue roses (which look awesome by the way).  Good luck with your planning!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've got the same colors, and our flowers came in about $2000.  But I picked only naturally blue flowers, and off-white with silver ribbon accents.  We ended up using hydrangea, phlox, stock, and some silver herb called fuzzy lamb's ear.  But your florist should be able to tell you what will be in season.

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mind came in just under $2,000.  Although naturally blue flowers are nice, I didn't like that they didn't match the dark blue I was trying to portray -- just thought I'd put another option out there. 

GL -- let us know what you end up choosing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Celeste548Celeste548 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having a December wedding too!  Our florist suggested whites and greens b/c the girls will have black dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards