• Options
    edited December 2011
    nope...sorry! LOL.
    Have you?
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never... I really try my hardest to avoid conflict... but if push came to shove, I dunno. I'd have to really be fuming. lol
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Only in 7th grade, and i dont know how much of a fight you want to call it. Some girl told me "Your mama" and i just went at her and started pulling her hair and  dragged her to the floor. Security quickly came. lol! I tell you....dont mess with my mamma. lol =)
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Patty, you in a fight? never haha!

I'm a lover not a fighter but I'll fight for what I love (if I need to!) haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I DID! It was my old roommates girlfriend and she swung at me so I picker her up and thru her in the bushes then started hitting her..then Fi and our rooomate (a GM lol) came out and Fi took my inside and GM helped his gilr! Id do it again which is why he is not allowed to bring a date to my wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm. I did. In high school.

After school, an idiot who kept calling my best friend a slut. Then she shoved me. I told her if she did it again, I'd - she shoved me again - I went bonkers and broke her nose (and my knuckle).

Hmm. My granparents always told me a lady never engages in physical fights. So always avoided those, resorting to physical strength, to me, was a sign of lack of brains. But I blacked out when she shoved me again lol ...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Karen LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes once...at a club (ewww) i was in line cause i had to pipi SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and i was waiting forever..anyways my SIL and BFF came looking for me cause I was gone so long and the girls behind me (who were together) started arguing even after we explained they were not going to use the bathroom and well it turned into a big fight and we had to leave the club and i did get to use the bathroom! lol
  • Options
    hollie1113hollie1113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    once. in 4th grade.  it was all planned out, too. like, "hey we're coming over to your house after school to beat you up"...it was a gaggle of girls against just one. it was my "turn" to throw a punch, so i kicked.  it definitely didn't hurt, and i felt REALLY bad about it.  i think we were bff the next day.  fighting is definitely NOT my thing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    yes.

9th grade....some <bleep /> girl in the 11th grade had it out for me for some reason...always tried tripping me in the hall or push my books out of my hands...

one day I came back from gym class and my locker was broken into....my name ring was missing...all my other jewelry was there..even my BEEPER! ....but my name ring was gone.....odd.

I knew who it was....the girl who had it out for me...Danielle.  small world eh? same names...

I was so mad..I slammed my locker (still in my gym clothes) and stormed the hall and found her by her locker....shoved her up against the lockers and grabbed her hand...sure enough, my ring was on her pinky....she couldn't even fit into it!

then I slammed her so hard across the face...hurt my hand more!! 

told her some smack talk...then heard someone yell "fight" and then two teachers came in the middle of us....it was over.

She got suspended...they had her on camera breaking my gym locker...and I got two days detention.

Never had an issue with her again....no regrets.  Got my name ring back! 
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, little Karen??

Danielle: You go girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol this girl was like 90 pounds and dumb as a rock..lol
    We have some fiesty girls on this board! Vendors beware!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    no one messes with my NAME RING!  she could have taken my beeper!  that was big back then...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards