Florida-South Florida
Options

Bachelor Party?

His groomsmen arent planning a bachelor party. I feel kinda bad for him and while he is not wanting a stripper night, I think he would really enjoy dinner or fishing or something.

Would you mention something to his groomsmen like hey guys, what's going on? Or is that borderline bridezilla psycho girlfriend? lol.

Be honest!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelor Party?

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it were me, I would definitely mention something. I certainly don't think its an unreasonable request and it doesn't have to come off Zilla-y.  Just casually mention if they had planned anything.  I feel close enough to Scott's Best Men to be like wtf?? 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definitly say something..I know my Fis BM and GM arent planning anything so my BIL has jumped in and is now taking it over...I said something to his BM and he was complaning about money and I told him to go fishing for the day or something like that...Theres things he can do that dont cost money....So no I dont think its Bridezilla.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Jillian.  Definitely bring it up to them, but do it in a casual manner.  Just ask what they've got planned and see where the convo goes.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did say something -- lol. I mentioned it to my brothers and his BFFs and boom - it got planned! boys need a good pushing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would say something too.  Just like Jillian and everyone else said, you can mention it casually or be like oh what are you guys planning....
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I told FI to bring it up :)  I said that the time was ticking and he should ask his GM (his BM is out of the country) whether he was doing something. That got the ball rolling slowly. Then two of his friends (not GMs) actually offered to do it, and they asked me for the info. They had it last weekend! They went shooting at a gun range (FI really wanted to do that, he was former Air Force), then played paintball, then went out to a bar FI really likes (400 types of beers available :)  The next day they had brunch with the guys that traveled out of state :)
  • Options
    questvcquestvc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would mention something definitely. Also if you know the BM girlfriends I would ask them about it too..
    I am not a big stripper fan specially not for FI but if thats were teh guys want to take him and party so be it.. Its one night of fun for them.. and a lifetime for us..
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same problem. I called his BM which is my brother and told him hey you should take FI out the same night I am having my bachelorette party. I know FI doesn't care about having one but I know he really does.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would ask them w/o a doubt. Just be like hey so where you taking Serban for a bachelor party? or something like that. See what they say then go from there.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you ladies!!! I mentioned it to FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NO WAY!! I thought this about my FI's groomsmen, too! I thought they would do this to him and I was not going to have it. Get involved and ask them!! Maybe Serban doesn't know anything yet or maybe it's a surprise. If they haven't planned anything, try to help them plan. It's only one night so it's not hard to plan!

I would feel bad too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards