Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Photographer in Miami

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of a not too expensive wedding photographer in Miami? I'm in a tight budgeta nd having a small swedding but are looking for someone that does a professional job but doesn't charge an arm and a leg.  Any input helps, thanks!

Re: Wedding Photographer in Miami

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Poirier Wedding Photography. 3 of us are using them and Stacey, the owner, is amazing! She's sweet, professional, does great work, offers various packages, and is affordable! www.poirierweddingphotography.com

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Julia3838Julia3838 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sofia,

I just like you, was looking for an affordable photographer and a friend recommended one that has been doing portrait photography for a long time but just started doing weddings a year ago so she's portfolio building for weddings that's why she's so affordable right now.  I met with her and she was so cool and professional.   She showed me her work and I also have seen it on her Facebook Page and website and she's is truly talented and so unique! Exactly what I was looking for!  If you want to check her out here's her info:

Good luck!

http://www.josieleslie.com

Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/josielesliephotography

• Options
    tweetiedoctweetiedoc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i highly recommend Jim Hartmann. He is doing my wedding in october, he just did my friend's wedding last month and omg pics are amazing. and he does special effects to the photos . and has a la carte pricing, one set price for your entire wedding day no matter how long the day is!! he's very professional and will meet with you before your day and everything. we are also doing an engagement session with him upcoming. 
    his site is hartmanimpressions.com  and his pricing is affordable

hope this helps

Romy
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um Julia and tweetie if your vendors DO NOT post about your businesses on here. If you are not vendors than introduce yourself before you start recommending vendors. I am also using Poirier photography. She is amazing and will travel to Miami. She has plenty of packages, for every budget.
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Cary Diaz Photography. She's very affordable & has beautiful pictures. She will be my photographer for our wedding. Good luck!

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

Congratulations!!! I just want to introduce myself. I am a full-time wedding, lifestyle and portrait photographer based in Miami, FL. I regularly shoots engagement sessions, newborns, family portraits and weddings in South Florida. I also do destination weddings.

If you would like to follow my work for ideas for your own weddings please feel free to follow me on Facebook by visiting My Fan Page!

If I may answer any questions for you do not hesitate to ask.

Santy Martinez

Blog:       SantyMartinezBlog.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards