Ohio-Cleveland

DJ Needed

Hello!

We're getting married next July and we need to find a DJ- it's really the last big thing we have to do and I think it's the hardest for me.  My finace and I have pretty specific music tastes and ideas for what we want at our wedding and we were just going to do it ourselves- have a playlist ready to go and some friends willing to help with song adjustment and audio equipment, but we decided we didn't want that hassle the day of.  So, we need a DJ that listens well to what we want, isn't too loud or obnoxious (I get embarrassed by that kind of stuff!) and can pick up on our personalities and work in other songs.  Any recommendations?!

Thank you!

Re: DJ Needed

• marilynkymarilynky member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I just booked The DJ Crew! They are awesome and you can pretty much plan what music will be played at the wedding online! They are very professional and fun! Tell them kyra Sodergren referred you and you will get 50 off!
  • I just booked Music Therapy.  Scott has been very easy to work with and is flexible.  We are planning our cleveland wedding from Kentucky so it is vital for the vendors to be flexible.  He has answered any questions and already let us start picking our music. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards