Florida-South Florida

Cake flavours?

What is everybody doing?

It's Friday, I want to daydream with cake lol.

Re: Cake flavours?

• edited December 2011
    Girl you have cake on the mind!!! when do you start tasting??? (are you tasting at we take the cake?)

I'm doing three tiers each tier is half chocolate half vanilla with chocolate ganache filling and vanilla buttercream icing~ yummmm

I wanted to do a lemon cake with raspberry filling but FI wouldnt go for it... lol ~ so I did lemon cupcakes and strawberry cupcakes from WTTC for my shower!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah...you ready for this!....

bottom layer: golden vanilla with buttercream filling
    middle layer: KEY LIME
    middle layer 2: chocolate cake with chocolate filling
    top layer: lemon cake with creamcheese filling

we don't have to take our top layer home...they make a fresh one for our 1 year, so we are going to have turtle cake for that!

• FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did every tier yellow with different fillings in our wedding cake.  But the grooms cake was the Hurricane U and one side was red velvet and the other was chocolate. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    I havent quite decided on all yet but... Im thinking of rum cake with guava chz cake filling. other layer of chocolate with dulce de leche or hazelnut filling. and maybe a yellow cake with key lime filling. Im doing a cake tasting next week with Edible Creations. SOOOO YUMMYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geri......
  • allik1981allik1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, these are making me hungry!  We chose the bottom and top layer to be vanilla rum cake with strawberries and champagne filling and the middle two layers are marble cake with chocolate ganache and raspberry filling.  I'm not even really a cake person and I'm dreaming of it now...
  • edited December 2011
    *salivates*
  • edited December 2011
    ok i want cake lol...with any flavour and filling right... now thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    i die for red velvet and chocolate
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking of doing a banana cake with some sort of nutella chocolate filling.
    yummmmmmmmy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards