Ohio-Cleveland

House of blues

Hello! I'm on the search for a venue for fall/winter 2012 wedding. I'm looking for something unique for around 60 people. Anybody have any information on price for the house of blues. I sent them an email but thought I'd ask here too.

Thanks!

Re: House of blues

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_house-of-blues-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:282d4db2-1f2d-47a5-b0fa-efbd18794c05Post:03e9a71b-8a00-41b4-85dc-6a3e67d1bbd6">House of blues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I'm on the search for a venue for fall/winter 2012 wedding. I'm looking for something unique for around 60 people. Anybody have any information on price for the house of blues. I sent them an email but thought I'd ask here too.

Thanks!
    Posted by michellebrzozowski[/QUOTE]

I don't think I have the email anymore, but that place was $90 a plate. Little expensive for my taste
  • edited November 2012
    It's around 90 a plate, but that includes EVERYTHING. Bar, lighting, rental fees, day of coordinator, etc. My husband and I got married there and the staff was FANTASTIC. Incredible experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards