Florida-South Florida
Options

Holy motherofgoodness, what am I doing?!!

I might start hyperventilating at any second!

It just hit me that we have a venue now!  I'm planning a wedding?  I don't know how to plan a wedding...my fiance turns 30 in a few months and the details of that party have me confused and stressed!  Now I've gotta find photographers, get the florist quote, pick out dresses, figure out how I want it all to look, where each friggin' sand dollar will be placed!!  Everything!  And apparently I'm missing the gene that makes wedding planning exciting...seriously, people enjoy this?

AAHH!!

Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Holy motherofgoodness, what am I doing?!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean. When we booked our venue it all seemed to hit us we were actually going to get married. We were both excited and scared. I'm sure the excitment will kick in soon. congrats on the great check.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bahahaha... awwwww... welcome to the world of wedding planning!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww lol, don't worry hun! We're all here to help you! Enjoy the ride! It all ends too soon ;)
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    live it up girl!!! we are here to help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel similar to this, no worries! I just decided I was going to focus on one vendor at a time. First the venue, then i focused on finding a photographer and booking it, then a DJ, etc, etc. If not I feel like I'm going to get confused or go crazy. It gets more fun when you visit great vendors that give you great ideas and make you excited! It will feel like it's coming together soon! :)  Get your mom, sister, best friend, etc involved. Their excitement sometimes surpasses mine (it's really funny!) But it i really enjoy sharing it with them :)
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Relax!! Don't think of it all at once! Start with your venue, and go from there.
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am about to be in your position. I will be (well my parents) putting a deposit down for me this coming Friday.  Congrats!!! I guess Ill have the same feeling come Friday.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards