Florida-South Florida
Options

Rehearsal Dinner locations- Palm Beach Gardens area

I am looking for a laid back rehearsal dinner site... more of a place good for mingling. So far I got Guanabana's and Waterway Cafe. Waterway's pricing is pretty decent. 

Ideas anyone??? HELP!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner locations- Palm Beach Gardens area

• Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so funny your asking b/c i posted a status on my FB looking for places in gardens and jupiter. here are some places i found and two of which Jillian gave me info about.

Ocean Grill
    BoneFish Grill
    Panana Hatties
    Cafe Chardonnay
    Capital Grille
    Vic & Angelos
    Ouzoblue

Those were some places i found I was looking into including waterway. Let me know if you need anything else or find out any other restuarants.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at your bio and saw we have the same dress!! woo whoo. shes gorgeous! What color did you get her in?
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lacey! AWESOME. Thank you. ivory.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Waterway is about $26 per person... with cash bar. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can forward you the email with all the info if you want. Post your email addy--- they have a lot of options and packages. 
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny you say that, bc Angie emailed me the email today and I believe we were both on the email. I recognized your name (email) =). But Waterway is delicious so if you go with them you will have to let me know how it goes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh lol... that's funny :)
  • Options
    AlispidaliAlispidali member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Guanabana's is cool.  I really like the food at Sugarcane Bistro in Jupiter.
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, so funny, I'm considering Guanabana for my rehearsal dinner as well! I haven't called them yet for information but I read that they don't take reservations. Do you know if they take big parties (15-20+)? 

Don't you just love the setting there? I went for the first time when I was home for Christmas and then went back a week later to show my family. I've never heard of Waterway, I'll have to check it out. So far I don't know of any other options, I'm so behind!!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol Lacey I laughed when I saw this too!

I rec Vic and Angelos and also Ouzo Blue is just so cool. Very lively and they have a separate room. 

Also, if youre interested in hibachi, which I always think is a cool idea for an RD there is Saito's.

I love Waterway.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was looking for the exact same thing, a casual rehearsal dinner since 3/4 of our bridal party is from OOT, and we wanted soemthing on the water so we chose Waterway.   I LOVE Guanabanas-that was our runner up.  They are just starting to do large parties, so I would definitely check them out!  (I bugged the woman for months, and finally she said yes and we went to Waterway, I felt so bad). Another suggestion, but a bit more expensive, is Season's 52, near Waterway.  Crab House in Jupiter is another idea, but I've heard mixed reviews.  

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Seasons 52!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine suggested the Crab House too. So many good suggestions!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards