Florida-South Florida
Options

Keys Ceremony/reception location recommendations needed

I am just starting to plan a November 2011 wedding somewhere in the keys for around 30 people. I'd like to find a beachside venue for both the ceremony and reception. I'm more interested in small resorts or restaurants as opposed to the traditional large hotel resort. Any recommendaitons (good or bad) would be so appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Keys Ceremony/reception location recommendations needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Conch Key Cottages is a small resort on Conch Key between Islamorada and Marathon.   My fiance and I went there for a weekend last fall and it was wonderful!! They have a few individual rooms and several cottages to rent.  Each gets its own kayak.  There are juicers in the room and each morning they deliver a basket of oranges and muffins!  The rooms were very neat and clean!  We have been dying to go back!  The other day I saw where someone had a wedding there, I believe it was on a videographers site but I can't remember which one.... if i find it again i'll send it to you!

HTH :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Pierre's in Islamorada.  Never been there but have seen tons of pictures, and I was going to look into it for my wedding, but my wedding would be too big.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Pierre's is BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL!!!

I looked into it but my wedding would be to large to have it there, but for a 30 person wedding, it is perfect. Definitely contact them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend got married last year at the Bayside Inn in Key Largo. It's a small hotel and behind the pool area they have a small beach where my friend got married at sunset. The reception was then by the pool area. Very cute place! HTH! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards