Ohio-Cleveland

Used/Preowned wedding dresses

I can't believe how expensive wedding dresses are! Of course I want my dress to be stunning and beautiful, but I am not that concerned with having it forever. I am very open to the idea of finding a used/pre owned dress in the Cleveland area. I am willing to drive if anyone knows of any shops!! Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Used/Preowned wedding dresses

• Hey, if you're willing to drive to Sharon, PA check out the WInner, it's new sample dresses for much lower prices, or you can check out Encore in Canton. 
  • Thank you!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_usedpreowned-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:30f845ad-f21a-4e0d-99e0-e441f91767abPost:62d50af5-17ef-4cf0-b8b1-ed9e86201667">Re: Used/Preowned wedding dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, if you're willing to drive to Sharon, PA check out the WInner, it's new sample dresses for much lower prices, or you can check out Encore in Canton. 
    Posted by ginx1188[/QUOTE]
  • The Dress Boutique in Medina is having a huge sample dress sale.
  • There is a clearance outlet at Catans in strongsville - open weekends only...according to the website. may be worth a call.  They used to offer clearance sales 2 times a year as well - i got my gown at these sales! Call and ask maybe?
  • I went to Catan's this past weekend and unfortunately the dresses I liked were torn/ripped/missing pieces, etc... :(In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_usedpreowned-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:30f845ad-f21a-4e0d-99e0-e441f91767abPost:fd067d5c-ea6f-4f6d-b76c-b9c0f2dce13b">Re: Used/Preowned wedding dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is a clearance outlet at Catans in strongsville - open weekends only...according to the website. may be worth a call.  They used to offer clearance sales 2 times a year as well - i got my gown at these sales! Call and ask maybe?
    Posted by ayamm1123[/QUOTE]
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    I know you have your eye on a preowned dress (to save money, I'm sure). I bought my dress from Julianne's Bridal Outlet which doesn't exist as a consignment shop anymore, but the owner continues to do bridal alterations. She also makes gowns. Maybe if you found a style you like, she could make it for you. Going that route,, it can sometimes actually be cheaper than buying new off the rack. Her name is Denise and her home workshop is in Columbia Station. www.juliannebridal.com has the info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards