Florida-South Florida

July Wedding and still no Venue. Please Help!

Hello Ladies,

I am getting married in July and I still have no venue :( We have a tight budget of about $7-8,000 and are trying to keep our guest count at 90 people. I'm looking for Venues anywhere from the Keys to Davie/ Hollywood.

PLEASE HELP, I'm about to go into full force panic mode Embarassed

Re: July Wedding and still no Venue. Please Help!

• Hi there! Don't panic...there are many venues you can use for your wedding. Check out the following:

- The Davie School House
    - Miami Springs Country Club
    - Newport Beach Hotel in Sunny Isles
    - Josephine S. Leiser Opera Center
    - The Mawell Room
    - Killian Palms Country Club
    - Also check out this link: http://www.longansplace.com/Welcome.html

Not sure of the size of your guest list but have you considered restaurants which have private halls/rooms? If so, let me know and I can offer you some suggestions :)
  • Have you thought about having a "brunch" wedding. Most country clubs that offer daytime weddings are around $50pp which is the budget you should be around. I think it's super classy to do brunch with mimosas and open beer and wine
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What about Rennaissance at the Gables? I think they have a package that offers everything (just not sure if it's in your price range).

In regards to restaurants, I love to brag about my venue, 94th AeroSquadron which is near Miami International Airport.
    They can DEFINITELY accomodate your budget.
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • I am open to a brunch wedding. My brother had a brunch wedding and it was very classy. Can 94 aero accomodate 90 guests?
  • If you are open to a brunch wedding or even maybe an early dinner reception then check out the following places:

- Red Fish Grill
    - The Chart House
    - Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe
    - Soyka
    - Peacock Garden Cafe
    - Dolores, but you can call me Lolita
    - Texas de Brazil

Other places which are worthy to check out are the Grand Salon Reception Hall (a knottie favorite) and the Links at Buscayne Bay. I know the prices at Grand Salon start at $20/plate and they have a smaller area which can hold your guest list.

• I've heard very nice things from The Links and have been trying to get in contact with them but no luck. Anyone know of a good way to contact them? 
  • Hmmmm....their website seems to be down but here is their number if anything: (305) 361-0496.

Also, you can try contacting Michelle Tandron. She is a wedding planner and I believe she was married there. She is very helpful when I contacted her for my wedding. She has a FB page.
  • I have a wedding package the GM (Laura Watkins) sent to me last year. PM me your email address and I'll fwd it to you. 
  • In Response to Re: July Wedding and still no Venue. Please Help!:
    I am open to a brunch wedding. My brother had a brunch wedding and it was very classy. Can 94 aero accomodate 90 guests?
    Posted by sguardado88

HI, 

I just saw this question. Yes, 94th Aero can definitely accomodate 90 people (I'm having up to 150). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards