Florida-South Florida
Options

Pet Peeve?

Share random pet peeves of yours!

I gotta let out my cramps frustration somewhere, lol.

Re: Pet Peeve?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    People chewing with their mouths open!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HATE the word "cutie pie" ... okay so that's two words so it's technically a phrase.

I also hate it when people say "Bloomies" instead of "Bloomingdales". I'm sorry, I do. I don't go around correcting people, but I innerly cringe when I hear "Bloomies". Craig likes to do an impersonation of me:

"It's BloomingFLUCKINGdales, dammit!"

He's totally exaggerating though. He likes to poke fun because he's bigger and I'm a wimp and can't hurt him. Meh.

I don't like it when people touch me. Specially strangers. Gnyah.

The word "gorgey" instead of "gorgeous". Nnnno.

This is a reverse pet peeve, the only three times I got asked if I was pregnant I was actually flattered. I was wearing empire waist tops (not going to lie, I was also on my heavier side :P), and I felt all glowy after I was assumed to be prego.

Okay. That was healthy, to vent in the form of pet peeves. Wheee.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL...Jenn you crack me up.

I hate when people chew with their mouths open or smack their food.  It drives me crazy.

I am obsessive about oral hygiene and I can't stand when people do not keep good hygiene.

I am sure there are others that I can't think of right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Biggest, one is when people try and get my attention with PIST, PIST. why, why. anything will do other than PIST!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Like Tiffany, I hate when people chew with their mouths open or chew like a cow.  It drives me insane and is just gross.  Close your mouth darn nab it, I dont want to see what's in there.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    People that don't use their blinker when switching lanes or making a turn. GRRRR!!!

Loud cell phone talkers.

hmmm. what else.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Court. 
    We have blinkers for a reason. USE THEM!!!
    I also get annoyed when people talk on their cellphones loudly. ugh!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea - I hate being late.  I'd rather be 20mins early than 10mins late to something.  It drives me insane.

I also dont like when people are on their cell phones in an elevator.  To me, its just rude.  No one wants to hear about your late night romp in the hay.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone talking on the phone when in the car with me...it drives me nuts!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with you all on the mouth open chewing~ ick!  My big peeve is chewing gum really loud!  It grosses me out.

Also - personal space.... why does the only other person who gets on the elevator stand within inches of me???? And why oh why if I'm in a public bathroom and every stall is empty would you pick the one directly next to me?
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My biggest pet peeve is when people attack me at the door and don't let me walk in with a few minutes to myself (whether at work, home, anywhere).

That's the hugest! I'm a real introvert
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when i call someone and they are talking to someone else instead of me.

When you text someone and they respond immediately but when you call no answer.

Water left around the sink....just wipe it up!

loud cellphone talkers, or just loud talkers in general

Jen mi amore...i totally call bloomingdales - bloomies, and I never will again!! LOL

I agree with the chewing with your mouth open...werent you taught manners
    & blinkers...Im blinker obsessed! even when theres no one behind me i use it LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm annoyed by other people's lateness. Funniest thing is my BFF (MOH) is a perpetual offender... So to combat this, I tell her to arrive a half hour early, which she has finally seen through, but now she shows up about 10 mins early, which conveniently is when I arrive.

When she invites me somewhere... I always tell myself I'm going to show up late, because she won't even be there when I get there, but I can't do it because I am a little OCD.

SilverRose, I'm so with you! I would rather be early. For me, early is "on time" if you are "on time" you are late! It was instilled in me when I was very young!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards