Florida-South Florida
Options

Hair and Makeup

I've heard great things about a local hair and makeup artist I"m thinking of booking.  Problem, I don't have time to do a trial (right now), but I want to get it booked and off my list.

so...how are you all handling this?  what have you all done?  help, guidance? 

thanks ladies.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair and Makeup

• Options
    I did a makeup trial for my engagement shoot and I loved it so much that I booked the vendor. My trial was 30. I definitely did a hair trial because I do not trust my hair with just anyone. My hair trial looked alright but on the day of the wedding it looked amazing! Trials are really worth it because you get to see the vendors work on you.
  • Options
    who did you use?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If possible, try them out! I had two make up and hair trials with two different people. The second one I saw came very highly recommended and I loved the photos on the website and almost booked her based off of that since I am really tight for time too. My FI didnt want be to book with out a trial so he cancelled some stuff so that I could go to Miami during the week for the trial. Well I hated it. I don't know how they did it, but I felt like a drag queen afterwards and couldn't wait to wash my face. I am all about wearing makep, but i hated everything about it. I am so glad I tired them out first. Best of luck.
  • Options
    For make up I used Claudia from Claud's makeup corner. She had a Facebook page. For hair I used Alcira. She does have a site but it isn't very good and I believe she only speaks Spanish. Both of them were super professional, kind and on time. I can you give Alcira's number if you want it. Just pm me! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards