Florida-South Florida
Options

wtf Tuesday

Because I really need to let out a little bit of frustration, Lol.

WTF work? Who decided to transfer over tot he new system?! Obviously no one who has worked in the operation in the past, oh, I don't know ... 10 years. HELLO outdated. This program is worse than the new Knot, and that's B.A.D.

WTF Verizon. Why are you such a biitch? I'll be reporting you to the BB for losing $200 and not letting me out of my contract FOR FREE. Asswipes.

WTF bacterial infection. Like I don't have enough health problems to deal with? Now I have you invading my lung space? I need to breathe, thanks!

Ok, ladies - let it rip!
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: wtf Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol Tess...Sorry your having such a bad day..
    OK..
    -WTF head cold..why are you making my head feel like a 20 lb bowling ball.
    -WTF Fi...God forbid you put one thing away in the house. I am  your fiance not your b*tch!
    -WTF money..where are you growing and where can I find you? You go out before you even come in and that is not cool!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

WTF body. stop craving bad food. 

WTF slow shipping. get here aready. I need my new shoes.

WTF MOH. Why do you always have drama.

WTF FI. Take out the garbage. It's your only household responsibility. Why do I have to ask you like you are 10 years old. you are a grown man. I love you a lot but please, take out the garbageeeeee

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ummm yes I need this....

WTF work?!?!?!?  I just came back today from being out in meetings yesterday and I already have meetings booked for the whole week?!?!?!? 

WTF Immune system this will be the 6 time this year I get bronchitis stop it already!!! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    eeeeek FEEL BETTER LADIES!!!

WTF ice maker, why aren't you working??

WTF laundry, why can't you jump in the washer machine and then jump in the dryer and then jump in my closet?? lolol wouldn't that be cool.

WTF mind, stop worrying about wedding details. Plenty of time.

WTF body, stop eating. Just stop. In one week I've consumed more calories then one should eat in a month!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, goodness. Feel better, girls, there seems to be a general sickness going around. And lazy FIs, lol.

WTF Decision-making part of my brain. Pick an STD already. Now. NOW.

WTF HPV vaccine. I meet you tomorrow. You scare me.

WTF metabolism. Slow the f down.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow I really need this...

WTF best friend...stop trying to create drama that doesn't exist

WTF FMIL...if we wanted to invite the people you now want us to invite for no good reason, we would have done it...k thanks.

WTF work...I just want one day off...from somewhere...from something...please?

WTF clients...calling me at 3 AM is not acceptable even if you are in CA...ummm it's midnight there and that is NOT ok.

WTF time....why is it December 1st? Seriously?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lil - I know! Dec 1st? When the hell did that happen!?
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lots of sick ladies :( feel better!! 

WTF ROOMMATE: the 30th is not an appropriate day to tell me you don't have your rent money. 19 hours is not enough time for me to come up with your half of the rent on top of mine. 

WTF BRIDESMAID: why'd you have to get knocked up from sleeping around and now play the pity card? i'm over your drama. 

WTF BREAD CLASS: stop filling me with carbs. i don't need them. 

:)
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry ladies for your WTF'S. Hope it all works for you.

WTF Body-why cant you just lose weight.

WTF...mind stop wanting and craving foods.

WTF American Airlines you need to work on your customer service and work faster.

My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to write a WTF but I'm afraid the person who I write about will see this.  Do you all tell your bridal parties, parents, friends, etc...about this site or do you just keep it for yourself??
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They all pretty much know about my knottie friends and this site. =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea everyone knows I go on here, but I don't think any of them are on here, but I am not sure.

WTF - body why are you so out of shape. I mean literally 15 minutes at the gym yesterday and I was feeling so sick!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm pretty sure there's no one in my wedding party or family that cares enough to come on here lol. even though i talk about it all the time. they probably don't need to because i tell them everything. 
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, this is much needed!

WTF work? Sometimes it's too much, sometimes too little. Make up your damn mind.

WTF body? Loose weight!!! You're a fat whale.

WTF money? Where do you go? I need you!

Hope all you sick ladies feel better!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF Wedding. How are you 53 days away?

WTF To Do List, why are you getting bigger and not smaller?

WTF Dad, get off my back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF WORK! Why do you EXPECT me to do ACTUAL work?!

WTF NEW SHOES! Why do you hurt soo much but look soooo good?

WTF Saturn?!!?!?! You think because you're ending your line you can stop making parts?!?!? I just need ONE little ole' fan! THAT'S IT! I PROMISE!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF parents of children I give therapy to, why aren't you at home when I have to drive all the way to you f'n house!?!? I mean come on have the decency to call me to tell me you're not home!

Can't wait for 12/16 to get here fast enough

WTF I'm sick of wedding planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One more

WTF Andra and Jamie!!!!! I wanted to see you two SO BAD!!CryCryCryCry
  • Options
    edited December 2011

WFT WORK TOASTER OVEN? how did you burn my lunch in under 4 mins?!

WFT COWORKER? The xmas party does not revolve around you and your kid's schedule.  Stop being so selfish.  I can't just switch the date (that you've previously agreed to) a week out and inconvenience everyone else.  it's not about you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF... Job stop telling us at the last minute, that we have to work overtime...... Even though I need the money

WTF photog..... I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your please let me pay the dep, and f the bride who has contacted you since 2 wks ago......

WTF family........ Thank you for making my guest list shorter, and pockets fatter, I will not entertain your petty drama on my big day

WTF coworkers.. For heavens sake, PLEASE DO WHAT YOU WERE PAID TO DO.............. Ughh and to imagine its actually people out there that need jobs and will work up to their great potential. And these fools complain all day about everything wrong in corp America, who gives a Hot DAMN I need my job for my wedding and new carYell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards