Florida-South Florida
Options

Officiant won't respond

Our officiant is not responding to our phone calls or emails and our wedding is in less than 2 weeks and we haven't even spoken on the phone about the ceremony.  We had started calling/emailing a couple weeks ago.  He had already cashed our $200 deposit check.  What to do in this situation?

Re: Officiant won't respond

• Options
    Yikes...

How long have you been trying to contact him?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Been a couple weeks....very frustrating.  I find it hard to believe that he can't return a single call or email, but when we were considering him, he was responsive.
  • Options
    Oh my! That is frustrating! I am sorry you are goign through this. Does he have an office which you can physically go to since he isn't answering any of your calls or e-mails? I would suggest start looking for a back-up just in case. A lot of the ladies here can offer great and reliable suggestions.
  • Options
    Do you mind sharing who you are using?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow totally NOT acceptable.  Yes, please share who this is!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hi girls,
    I had actually starting looking for backup officiants yesterday and found 2 very responsive ones as backup, but then our officiant finally called us back last night, so we were able to go over the details with him.  No explanation on why he didn't respond, but hopefully everything else will go smoothly on that day.  Fingers crossed!  Tatipose and AmyM312 sent you PMs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards