Florida-South Florida
Options

~Last Post as a Ms.~

Wow~ I'm actually a little emotional.  I've posted before about how much I appreciate having found this board, and all the wonderful women on it!  I really dont think I would have made it through planning myself without you guys.  I'm not going to get overly mushy because I dont plan on disappearing from the board just yet (I've got far too many weddings to stalk!!) But I will say this~ just like it takes a village to raise a child... if takes an army of knotties to plan a wedding!! I found all my vendors through your suggestions and experiences.  I found support through all my trials from you girls.  I get excited for your checks just as you got excited for mine!  And it was always comforting to know that I could come here to seek advice, opinions, support and a laugh! 

I'm only a few days away and the calm has finally set in.  I know I did my best to plan everything to work out and now all I have left to do is enjoy myself and sit back and let everyone else do some work.  It feels surreal that my day has already arrived~ my planning months flew by and I'm almost sad its over!  I wish I had some sage wisdom and advice to give all you newer brides to be but everyone is so unique and their wedding plans so special that my only advice is to never forget who's opinion is the most important, Yours and FI's!  Take everyone elses suggestions with a smile and thank you and do whatever you please!  Try and stay in your budget (lol advice I should have taken myself!) and take time to enjoy the process!

I'm so happy to have gotten to know so many of you~ and hope we all stay in touch~ I'm sure I'll start posting wedding pictures as soon as Monday if possible so stalk my Facebook if you want to see!! Ok thats it.... see you on the flip side!
image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: ~Last Post as a Ms.~

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhhhhhhhhh........ can't believe it's your last post!!!!

I'm so excited for you honey.

Enjoy EVERY SECOND - seriously.. just eat it all up and remember that this is the one time in your life that the whole weekend is about YOU and your hubby to be!!!!

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am soo happy for you. Enjoy your weekend your day and I cant wait to see pics.

geri.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congratulations!! best wishes!! and I love your army of knotties quote!

• Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Adri!! Can't wait to hear all about it.  Go get your married on. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Adri!!!! Enjoy your day to the fullest! can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    reading these last posts as a Ms/Miss... really get me teary eyed. I am sooo happy for you honey. I know you will have an amazing time.

3 Tips I have heard and want to remember on my day.

1. Make sure to check where you are holding your flowers. I know lots of girls hold them to high as they walk down and in the pics its like Flower-Boobs. :)

2. Make sure to smile as you walk down the aisle. Those pics will be amazing!

3. Spend 10 minutes alone with your HUSBAND before the party starts!

I'm wishing you luck and love and can't wait to see you back on here after your HM!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY Adriana!!!! Finally here!!! =) You will have a wonderful day!!!!! I wish you nothing but the best XOXO
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_last-post-ms-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:41ad5f68-b5c5-4fbb-a261-fa2c99fd68c1Post:386fa689-1d74-4d01-a889-de9a7d862c3c">~Last Post as a Ms.~</a>:
    [QUOTE] But I will say this~ just like it takes a village to raise a child... if takes an army of knotties to plan a wedding!!
    Posted by adrielegorburu[/QUOTE]

SO TRUE. Adri, your big day is almost here, and I couldn't be happier for you! You're a beautiful woman, inside and out, and I am so glad things are turning right for you (shortsale victory!). Your wedding will be gorgeous, no doubt, and I'll be stalking pictures! Go get your married on, I <3 you caca woman!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! cant wait to hear all about it. Go get your Mrs. on!
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY ADRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's your wedding weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy every moment of it... I'll be stalking your fb  =) hahaha
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww its your turn!! yay!! cant wait to see pics and hear all about it. have a blast on saturday!!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have an amazing day! I will be thinking of you while I'm getting ready Kiss
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    have an AMAZING weekend!!!  You better believe I will be stalking your facebook over the weekend!

love you caca!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Adri! I know you've had a lot of ups & downs with the planning process, and I am so happy that your day is finally here. I'm sure everything will turn out stunning.

Go get your married on woman!
  • Options
    rosel80rosel80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Enjoy every second :)

Go get your married on!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay adri!!! Your day is almost here!!! You're going to be a gorgeous gorgeous bride and have a beautiful day!  ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!!
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who's friends with Adriana on Facebook? I can't find her!!! Someone PM me or something -- djbluebook at gmail dot com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! enjoy every moment!!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow!! I cant believe this is the last as post for you...thats insane!!! im so excited for you! your wedding is going to be amazing. I will be stalking your page on fb waiting for pictures... go get married and have a wonderful day!!!! woo hoo
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe your day is here hun! You're going to be a gorgeous bride and everything is going to look amazing. I am so happy for you that everything is falling together so perfectly! Can't wait to see pics..congrats my love. I love you caca!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAAAAY! Breeeeeeeathe! Remember to stop and take it alllll in!!! Can't wait to see pics!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck.  I hope it is everything that you planned and wanted it to be.
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woo hoo!!! How excitting!! Congratulations, hope your day is everything and more than what you dream of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards