Florida-South Florida
Options

Honeyfund info

I know there is a knottie that has all the info on this on her bio but I can;t remember who it is. I went to the website but theres really no info on how this works. I checked traveler's joy and the fees are 7.5%!! ourwishing well charges the guests!! so I am looking for ingo on this one which I heard is totally free. Any experince with this, recs? thanks

Re: Honeyfund info

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Its Jen.. (shutstar or something like that....not good with knottie names)

She has it in her bio.  She is going through HoneyFund.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah! I paid 30 dollars and made our registry. it's so easy to use and there is absolutely no charge to the guest. the 30 dollars was just so that I could customize the page and have no ads. It looks prettier that way and it was a one time thing...you don't have to use that option if you don't want.

http://www.honeyfund.com/wedding/rosenberg

go here for more info on how it works: http://www.honeyfund.com/AboutUs
    you are the one that receives the money directly. the guest decides if they want to mail it to you, give you cash or check at the wedding, or they can pay with a credit card (if you select that option).

hope that helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    honeyluna.com is free for you, and theres a small fee for guests  but you can decide weather you want it taken out from what they give you or extra.  It' a very easy to use website and explains everything on there. HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can someone let me in on what the "honeyfund" is??
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Candis It's an online registry to assist you in paying for your honeymoon - in lieu of gifts your guests contribute to your honey moon
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am using it and I love it. We have already had our escursions for our HM purchased for us. I have information on how to use it on my actual website...
    mywedding.com/mitchandkaren

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Honeyfund also. I have already received a gift off it. As long as the guest gives cash or check there is no fee to either the wedding couple or the guest. If they decided to use a credit card there is a fee. If you go to the website it tells you all about it before you sign up. We went with the totally free option. The one that has a strip of ads down the side.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice that's exactly what we wanted!! I'll look into it next week!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards